Pre-Professional Track 1
*All applications must be accompanied by a resume/CV.*
- How to write a professional resume and bio
- How to send an official letter/email/audition request to professional companies
- Where to find lists of professional companies and correct addresses for sending audition documents
- Personal recommendations regarding which company(s) each dancer should seek to audition for
- How to design a professional online and hard-copy resume and video
- How to create and upload YouTube and/or Vimeo video
- Simple management skills
- Lectures in Nutrition
- Lectures and in-depth guidance from a ballet physiotherapist regarding:
- How to handle specific ballet injuries
- How to avoid specific injuries in weak areas of the body.
- Daily exercises
Washington, DC is the perfect location in the U.S. to be able to travel for auditions and competitions at professional companies. Dancers who elect to participate in ballet competitions will be assisted with competition preparation. They may be temporarily excused from classes if they need time to participate in officially scheduled company auditions.
As a rule, enrollment in the Junior Company is open only to newly High School graduated students or older students up to the age of 22.
- Tuition per year: $14,000
- Video audition
- Video audition should include 2 variations of your choice from either performance or rehearsal
- Click Here to Apply
*Pre-Professional Track 2 will come next year!
Please Click Here for the audition registration page.