Pre-Professional Option 2 (Teacher Introductory Course)
- The main focus of enrolled students is Vaganova instruction and choreography. The primary goal of this continued ballet training is to gain the ability to demonstrate ballet combinations in a professional manner, rather than pursue the necessary level of performance proficiency required to join a ballet company as a professional dancer.
- Although there may be times when some enrolled students are asked to perform or prepare choreography during the two years, in general enrolled students will not perform in any concerts or performances. During the second year, some students may be offered the opportunity to teach classes or lead rehearsals.
- Some enrolled students might be asked to join other students Junior Company or Year Round students for performances if they have attained the level/fitness necessary. If any enrolled students require further ballet training, they will be asked to attend Level 7/8 classes temporarily or for a longer period, depending on the situation.
- The program includes repertoire classes where students will learn variations and corps de ballet choreography from classical ballets and how to rehearse them. An exam on this material will be given 1-2 times a year. Students should be able to demonstrate (as a teacher) the requested choreography.
Teacher Introductory Course
- Artistic tuition: $14,000
- Academic tuition: $6,600
- Video Audition:
Please Click Here for the audition registration page.